Accessed from the Outer Reaches pull down menu, this is where you will find the main options for controling your account, listed below are the options availible in the left hand side menu :-
- Selecting this option will allow you to change the password you use to login to your account.
- Selecting this option will display your account details
- Selecting this option will allow you to choose which colour scheme you wish to use when playing the game.
- Use these options to improve performance and speed up download times of pages.
- Use this option to add your account activation or upgrade codes to your account
- Select this if you know you are going away for a few days or a few weeks, it will freeze your account and stop any hostile actions
being taken against your planet or planets, while you are away.
- If you no longer want to play the game, you can delete your account here.
- Selecting this option will display the EULA (End User Licence Agreement) that you agreed to when you signed up an account.
You should abide by the rules it lays out at all times, as failure to do so could result in your account being suspended (or in extreme cases, deleted).